My Name is Lenore and I am a Vegetarian

I am very hungry, for some reason. I have my suspicions about what that reason is, but that is neither here nor there.

I am going to have an early dinner. This is the menu:

*drumroll please*

TACOS

Rather than using meat, Tony makes the filling with garden burger, which works out swimmingly, believe it or not. It also includes: zesty beans, onion, mexi-corn, red jalapeƱo peppers, and taco seasoning.

So, anyway, we have leftover filling just sitting there in the ice box, doing nothing. Well, it actually IS doing something--it is taunting me. I will show it who is in charge around here (me, that's who). And I might SOUND rather crazy, but it is the hunger talking. It is so blabby, that hunger. Time to stuff its face and shut it up.

P.S. I like to heat up the taco shells in a little oven so they get warm and nicely crunchy--not hard. So. Good.

1 Comment:

  1. Oh. It's Kristen Again. *sigh* said...
    i like that you guys put a lot of "Stuff" in your ... um... stuff. I am fond of the mish mosh.

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Kristen and Lenore: We Made This Blog So You Don't Have To.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without at least sending us a present first.