Rellenado

I had one too many tacos for dinner tonight and now my stomach hurts. Three is fine, four is too many. But they were delicious, so it was hard to resist another one.

I have never taken antacids or anything like that. My theory is, you should suffer a little for overindulging and not be a pansy about it.

Here is a quotation from Jim Gaffigan, who cracks me up (he talks a lot about food!):

We're never satisfied when it comes to food. "You know what would be good on this burger? A ham sandwich. Instead of a bun, let's use two doughnuts! That way we can have it for breakfast." Look out McGriddle, here comes the Doughnut Ham Hamburger!

1 Comment:

  1. Oh. It's Kristen Again. *sigh* said...
    is it bad that the doughnut ham sandwich hamburger sounds good to me?

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Kristen and Lenore: We Made This Blog So You Don't Have To.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without at least sending us a present first.